About the Green River Cyber Security Center
The mission of the Green River Cyber Security Center is to advance knowledge of cyber defense and security practices.
沙巴体育官网地址The Cyber Security Center works to achieve its mission through:
- Education, training and awareness programs in IT security.
- Outreach to other colleges and K-12 schools to work together to increase the number of trained professionals in the cyber defense industry.
- Working with our industry partners to develop internship capabilities for our students.
Degrees & Certificates
沙巴体育官网地址For information on our Cyber Center or Cyber Careers, please contact the Center's admins:
沙巴体育官网地址Earn a great living wage. Make a difference.
沙巴体育官网地址Earn a Bachelor's in Cybersecurity and Networking and join a high-demand career field in network and systems administration, information security, and computer support.
- Earn a degree designed around the skills and certifications employers want
- Hands-on, applied learning with the latest technologies
- Small class sizes and dedicated faculty who care about your success
- Day and online classes with full-time or part-time scheduling
- Wrap-around support services, including resume services, internship resources, and scholarships
Join the Club
The Green River Technology Club meets on the first and third Fridays of each month in TC 112 at noon. For more information, contact club adviser Edrick Goad or follow the . Learn more about GRC Clubs
Cyber Security Center Team
沙巴体育官网地址Meet the faculty members who make up the Cyber Security Center Team.Meet the Team
GRC is closed to the public except for approved Phase 2 programs. Get Help Virtually.
COVID-19: Safety & Training, Health Attestation, Information